Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reminders

Parent-Teacher conferences will be Wed., Sept. 22 & Thurs., Sept. 23.  Please be sure that you send your conference slip back so I can confirm your appointment.

Volunteers--thank you to the parents who have returned parent volunteer forms!  I will be in contact with you soon!  I still need a parent volunteer to coordinate the Fall Party.

Reading--we will begin our Storytown Reading program this week.  The reading program will include whole group reading, phonics, small group reading, and grammar.  Reading begins at 8:10-9:20 each morning. 

Questions--I am availabe to answer any questions in regards to your child or any other concerns that may arise.   You can reach me by email, phone, or by visiting the classroom .  The best time to reach me is 7:30 a.m.-8:00 a.m. or after school from 3:45 p.m.-4:30 p.m.  My planning period is from 10:20-10:50 a.m. and from 1:10-1:50 p.m.  Prior to visiting the classroom, please be sure to check in with the front office for a visitors pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment